|Job Title:||Network Analyst - Linux, Windows, Unix, Scripting|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Work for one of the best loved brands in the world with a great culture and working environment.
Great salary and benefits on offer.
What will the role be doing:
- Define key performance stats to track the health of the platforms.
- Design and configure capacity and availability monitoring using appropriate tools.
- Implement predictive analysis to provide forecasts.
- Collaborate closely with architecture and product teams, to understand and shape requirements, based on thorough technical knowledge.
- Ensure the designing of secure and maintainable solutions.
What experience is needed:
- A solid networking background with the ability to install and configure relevant software in both Windows and Unix/Linux environments.
- Adept at scripting in Bash, Python or similar.
- Experience of installing, configuring and working with modern logging and monitoring tools (e.g. ELK, Splunk, Stackdriver, Nagios, Zabbix).
- Experience working with cloud platforms.
- Good understanding of data and security best practise.
As many of the following would also be desirable:
- Python scripting
- Bash scripting
- Google Cloud Platform
- CCNA / CCNP certified
- ELK stack / Splunk / Grafana
- Nagios / Zabbix / Solarwinds
- Active Directory / TACACS
For the finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
Project Manager - Test Team
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
System/Full Stack Developer - DevOps/Azure
Location: Reading, Berkshire