We are recruiting for a National Acquisition/Deployment/Network Rollout Manager to join a leading mobile telecommunciations company based in Berkshire.
This person will ensure that strategic and BAU acquisition activities across the network are managed and delivered appropriately. Translating the wider team vision and roadmap for their areas of the business.
A member of the Leadership Team for Deployment the incumbent is responsible for supporting the Head of Infrastructure Deployment to translate business initiatives into a vision for the team and to identify, develop and deliver the roadmap for the Acquisition Team and link this to deliver the wider long term and short term needs.
· Line management of a team of Acquisition Managers directly managing Principle Contractors
· Ensure that network site infrastructure Acquistion is carried out in accordance with design and property standards
· Provide technical expertise and direction
· Implement and maintain processes to support Acquistion strategic and tactical approaches
· Manage and maintain the relationship with Shaerholders and unilateral active equipment suppliers
· Responsible for the Acquisition Strategy including onboarding of new Suppliers and Contracts
· Support the Delivery Managers in Supplier review meetings and reporting
· Highlight potential risks to projects and mitigate as necessary
· Manage resources appropriately. Hire the right people with the right attitudes and review your mix of permanent and contractors
· Manage the performance of your team, driving high performance by setting stretching and challenging objectives. Continually review these and provide feedback on an on-going basis
· Be a true service provider - understand your customers needs and encourage your team to deliver a great service internally and externally
· Identify and develop talent within the wider Team. Develop, support and coach staff to shine
· Provide feedback and recognition across the whole organisation
· Manage employee relations issues as they arise (and proactively prevent them from occurring), using the People Team where appropriate.
· Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive improvements, continuous improvements and learning
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.