|Job Title:||National Build Manager (Telecom) - Permanent, Start ASAP|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
National Build Manager (Telecoms - Build & Deployment)
We are looking for an experienced National Build Manager to work for a leading Telecoms company, based in the heart of Berkshire. The company offers a market leading salary, flexible working and excellent career development opportunities, as well as the HQ being located next to a mainline train station which is easily accessible from London, Oxford and Surrey.
- Line management of a team of Build Managers directly managing the companies Principle Contractors
- Ensure that network site infrastructure deployment is carried out to the company's design and HSQA standards
- Manage and maintain the relationship with Shaerholders and unilateral active equipment suppliers
- Responsible for the Build Strategy including onboarding of new Suppliers and Contracts
- Be a true service provider - understand your customers needs and encourage your team to deliver a great service internally and externally
- Experience managing teams of Build / Deployment / Project Managers within a Telecoms environment
- Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies
- Understanding of the numerous functional deliverables (Acquisition. TX, Deployment, Ops)
- Natural ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.