|Job Title:||National Build Manager (Mobile Telecoms)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Package|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
National Build Manager (Mobile Telecoms)
National Build Manager - Working for a leading Mobile Telecoms company in Reading you will be responsible for managing a team of Build and Deployment Managers, and driving the build activity across a major 5G deployment programme!
As a member of the Leadership Team for Deployment you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Infrastructure Deployment to translate business initiatives into a vision for the team and to identify, develop and deliver the roadmap for the Build Team and link this to deliver the wider long term and short term needs.
National Build Manager - Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have experience managing teams of Build Managers and Deployment Managers
- Understands the technical elements of RAN network roll-out and cross-functional dependencies
- Natural ability to challenge and influence stakeholders
- Understanding of the numerous functional deliverables (Acquisition, TX, Deployment, Ops)
- Experience of motivating and managing outsource suppliers / managing 3rd party delivery
- Ability to operate at business and strategic level
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have the required experience then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.