|Job Title:||MS Project Planner (Resource Planning/Microsoft Project)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
MS Project Planner/Microsoft Project Planner (Resource Planning) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 4 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have strong project planning & Resource Planning experience
- Must be a Resource Planning & MS Project specialist
- Responsible for the smooth running of the project
- Experience of the following: monitoring, reporting, planning, scheduling, risk & stakeholder management
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in a complex/pressured environment
- Programme/project level plans
- Strong experience communicating with 3rd parties
- Must have experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience dealing with multiple work streams at any one time
- Good stakeholder management
- Experience working in an IT Services environment, with client facing experience
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Manager (EPOS/Endpoint/Cyber Security/Retail)
Project Manager (EPOS/Cyber Security/Endpoint/Retail)
Location: London, England
PMPF Project Manager
Cyber Security Project Manager (EPOS/Endpoint/Retail)
PMPF Security Project Manager- Flexible Working
Salary: Competitive daily rate