|Job Title:||MS Apps Architect|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Duration:||6 month rolling|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
MS Apps Architect
We are looking for an experienced MS Apps Architect (WinTel, SQL etc..) with a track record of solution design and documentation/costings.
They are a competent design authority on larger or more complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues. They identify, design and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions. Responsible for the design and communication of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. Changes to service, process, organisation, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision. The provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
- Define business solutions by engaging customer and senior stakeholders
- Create Statement of work
- Closely work with the account Project Manager
- Create business Cases
- Costing of projects
- Review CRs before implementation. Including costings, bringing to governance, applications, * Authority. Complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings, designing larger more complex solutions.
- Business development. Establishes customer requirements for a solution building strong relationships and acting as a major influence in the customer choosing Fujitsu.
- Requirements and design. Contributes to definition of customers' overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity, and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
- Knowledge re-use. Shares knowledge with colleagues to make a useful contribution to the business's knowledge base.
Key Performance Indicators
- Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure CSA for large, complex solutions.
- Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or PM.
- Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
- Tangible recognition from customers and/or Fujitsu sales of being a major influence in the customer choosing Fujitsu.
- Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions of significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
- Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
If this sounds of interest please apply to this advert in the first instance or send your CV with cover note to Tommy.Clifford@ProjectPeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Senior Network Architect
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
PROJECT ADMIN - CONTRACT-REMOTE
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire