|Job Title:||Motion Graphics Designer (Freelance)|
|Salary:||Competitive Hourly Rates|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Motion Graphics Designer (Video, Animation)
Home (UK) and Bracknell (office)
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading IT Services company for a Freelance Motion Graphics Designer / Animation Video Editor.
We are looking for someone bubbling with energy, ideas and enthusiasm. Highly organised and resilient, you will be used to working under pressure, yet able to maintain superb attention to detail. You'll have a strong corporate showreel / portfolio having worked for a large blue chip or within a delivery agency in a senior capacity, preferably as a team or creative delivery lead. We are a PC based agency.
- Deliver end to end service of video editing and sub titling using pre-supplied video. This could range from editing 'selfies' to storyboarding, choosing stock video, developing quality on screen graphics including adding slideware, editing, sourcing music, arranging a V/O. Due to COVID-19, face to face video shoots are minimal supplied footage may be from Zoom or from a phone and may be of low quality. You will need to be innovative.
- Developing short information animations using Vyond or After Effects or even PowerPoint
- PowerPoint animations
- Agile motion graphics for social media, vlogs, webinars, microsites
- At expert level and able to coach in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects (inc. all common third-party plugins to really push the boundaries), Premiere Pro, Animate, Audition (or similar), Illustrator, etc.)
- Windows 10 Enterprise on PC
- Microsoft Office 365
- Brand compliance to impeccable standards
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Strong creative background having worked in corporate or agency environment delivering to corporate clients
- High degree of literacy
- Strong creative skills with design led thinking
- Advanced level skills in Adobe Creative Suite Premiere and After Effects essential and Microsoft Office 365 applications. You will be confident, proficient and fast in the use of software. You know shortcuts and tricks to share with others.
- Advanced level skills in PowerPoint to support high end presentations a real plus
- Agency disciplines of time and client management
- Excellent eye for detail.
- 3D motion design packages such as Cinema 4D
- Recent experience of ON24 or similar an advantage
- Advanced level skills in PowerPoint to support high end presentations an advantage (please be prepared to show examples)
- HTML, CSS
- SharePoint Skills
- Copy editing skill
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the skills and experience required, please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.