I am recruiting for Monitoring DevOps Engineer to join my client - a leading IT Services Company, on an ongoing contract basis. This position will be office based 3 days a week and you will be required to work on call (1 in 4)
Platform engineer/devOps engineer required to work within the DSaB platform and services team. The role will have the following experience:
1.Developing monitoring solutions for 24/7/365 mission critical infrastructures with mulitple technologies including ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, Dynatrace, Cloud Watch/trail.
2. Developing monitoring dashboards and reporting for multiple technologies including Postgres/PostGres RDS, Groovy and Java applications with spring boot, Kafta
3. Develop infrastructure as code and CI/CD pipelines for the following DevOps toolsets:
a. Microsoft GitHub, Atlassian Jira/Confluence, Jenkins
b. Container technologies including - Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Helm, JSONnet
c. Cloud Platforms - AWS
4. Working within SCRUM based development projects.
5. Working within large government projects and programmes
6. Working with a tech lead who will carryout peer review and provide guidance and support as needed.
Required Skills :
*Monitoring - Grafana, Prometheus, ELK, Dynatrace, Cloudwatch/trai
*IaaC for monitoring and management - Postgres/PostGres RDS
*CI/CD - Jenkins, Groovy, JIRA, Confluence
*Working on Kubernetes, Docker, Rancher platforms including helm, JSONnet.
* **A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
If interested, Please share your resume for further discussion.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Cork City, Cork
Performance testing Engineer - Contract- Remote
Location: Hampshire, England
Full Stack .Net Developer
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Principal BI Consultant (Security Clearance Required)
Script Reviewer (Bash/Powershell/cmd/YML/ansible)-Remote