6 months rolling contract
Home based (with some travel to Croydon when required)
Key skills requirements:
- Will sit in data layer team
- Design level experience
- Big data
- Cloud - AWS
- Key experience: Kubernetes, Rancher, Helm, CI/CD, Jenkins, Groovy, Microservices.
*Monitoring Devops Consultant required to work within the DSaB platform and services team. The role will have the following experience:
1. Developing monitoring solutions for 24/7/365 mission critical infrastructures with mulitple technologies including ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, Dynatrace, Cloud Watch/trail.
2. Developing monitoring dashboards and reporting for multiple technologies including Postgres/PostGres RDS, Groovy and Java applications with spring boot, Kafta
3. Develop infrastructure as code and CI/CD pipelines for the following DevOps toolsets:
a. Microsoft GitHub, Atlassian Jira/Confluence, Jenkins
b. Container technologies including - Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Helm, JSONnet
c. Cloud Platforms - AWS
4. Working within SCRUM based development projects.
5. Working within large government projects and programmes
6. Working with a tech lead who will carryout peer review and provide guidance and support as needed.
*The successful candidate must be willing to undergo security clearance check.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Devops Consultant - On-SIte - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
IT Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Bonuses,Commission,25 days hols,PMI,Pension
Business Change Consultant
Principal BI Consultant
Location: Croydon, London