Mobile Security Engineer
About The Company
My client, based in the Cambridgeshire area, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the world. They looking for an experienced Mobile Security Engineer to join their Mobile Technology team to work on their state of the art security solutions.
With the rapid development of mobile applications, the increased need for privacy and security has become paramount to the mobile industry. Security solutions to features such as Mobile Payments, DRM, Secure Storage, Kill-Switch etc. are becoming increasingly crucial to the safety and security of all mobile users.
About The Role
This role will be reporting into the Mobile Software Manager, who is responsible for leading 7 Engineers. This is expecting to grow in size and increase before the end of the year. Together, they work on the security solution based on one of their leading mobile platforms that is used by most of their leading mobile devices.
- Track and analyse latest Secure Element, i.e. SE development and trends including software, chipset, physical attack etc.
- Design and develop the Secure Element solution based on Java Card system and GP specifications.
- Analyse and determine mobile product security requirements.
- Evaluate business strategies and requirements by researching information security standards
- Conduct system security and vulnerability analysis and risk assessments by researching the architecture and platform.
- Identifying security gaps and find the right solutions to enhance security systems.
- Analysis of HW and SW attack mechanisms and architect attack mitigations (HW and SW).
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong lab-based security experience spanning both hardware and software, especially for mobile devices.
- Expertise in discovering, analysing, addressing complex security issues, risk assessments, and security architecture.
- Typically 8+ years of experience in mobile security solution engineering.
- Hand-on experience of design and development of Secure Element solution based on Java Card system and GP specifications.
- Hand-on experience of Mobile platform security, threat models and mitigation techniques
- Understanding of symmetric and asymmetric algorithms (RSA, DES, AES, SHA-1, etc.) and security analysis.
- Knowledge of ARM TrustZone technology is preferred.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in CS, EE or related area.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours.
Alternatively, you can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.