Mobile Security Engineer. Cambridge.
We are looking for candidates with strong lab-based security experience spanning both hardware and software, especially for mobile devices. With the rapid mobile application deployment, security solutions of mobile system with features such as mobile payment, DRM, Secure storage, Kill-switch and so on are increasingly important.
Seeking a Mobile security engineer who enjoys and has expertise in discovering, analysing, addressing complex security issues, risk assessments, and security architecture to work on state of art Hisilicon inSE security solution. Hisilicon inSE security solution is based on Kirin mobile SoC platform on which most of the clients mobile phones are based.
- Track and analyze latest Secure Element, i.e. SE development and trends including software, chipset, physical attack etc.
- Represent to participate in SE related specifications.
- Lead the certification inSE products.
- Design and develop Hisilicon Secure Element solution based on Java Card system and GP specifications.
- Analyze and define mobile product security requirements, evaluate business strategies and requirements, conduct system security, vulnerability analysis and risk assessments.
- Identifying security gaps, find solutions to enhance security system.
- Analysis of HW and SW attack mechanisms and develop attack mitigations (HW and SW).
- Typically 8+ years of experience in mobile security solution engineering.
- Deep understanding of Secure Element.
- Hands-on experience of development of Java Card system.
- Hands-on experience of implementation of Secure Element related specifications of Global Platform.
- Deep understanding of symmetric and asymmetric algorithms (RSA, DES, AES, SHA-1, etc.) and security analysis.
- Involvement in the certification of SE products.
- Deep involvement in Secure Element related specifications process is highly preferred.
- Hand-on experience of Mobile platform security, threat models and mitigation techniques is preferred.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in CS, EE or related area.
Please apply to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.