Mobile GPU System Engineer (Senior R&D role)
Our client (a major mobile telecoms company) is seeking an enthusiastic GPU expert to improve the performance/power of their GPU system for mobile SoC platform - on which most of their mobile products are based.
The software candidates should have strong development experience on GPU driver and ddk development, including OpenGL, Vulkan, OpenCL, and Direct3D.
The architecture candidates should have strong development experience on GPU architecture design, rendering pipeline technology, and power/performance optimization in Mobile systems.
- Evaluate and optimize the GPU architecture and DDK to enhance performance and power efficiency.
- Propose new requirements for GPU architecture and DDK.
- Setup channel with semiconductor vendor(s) to plan GPU roadmap and solve key problems.
- Improve game compatibility with semiconductor vendors and in-house engineers.
- A minimum of 8 years semiconductor industry experience with emphasis on GPU development.
- Hand-on experience with one or more of the following technologies: OpenGL, OpenCL, Vulkan.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in CS, EE.
- Excellent learning and communication skills.
- Highly motivated and must display a strong work ethic.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.