|Job Title:||Migration Transformation Architect/Consultant (Cloud/VMware)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Migration Transformation Architect/Consultant (Azure/AWS/VMware/Multi-Cloud/DevOps/Applications) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months contract, to be based remotely from home, UK. (UK Only).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Our client requires a hybrid IT Transformation Architect for the Migration activities of Transformation, with a solid engineering background in Cloud Managed Services and Infrastructure as Code; with experience in Transformation Services for any one or all of Azure, AWS, and VMware alternative cloud implementations.
- Must have experience of working as the Migration Transformation Architect in the establishment of a standardised global product for the efficient Transformation of customers to our clients Cloud Managed Service.
- Responsible for designing the collateral/processes/guidelines/automations for Migration [Relocate, Rehost, Re-platform]; and will be working to establish a global standard transformation service.
- You are required to establish solutions for the automation of the transformation, with consideration of templating/automation for dramatic improvements in migration quality and speed. You should be knowledgeable across cloud, DevOps, and application modernisation.
- You will work with the Lead Transformation Architect and Product Owner to establish best practice for our client's Transformation service.
- You will be working in a DevOps agile business environment defining and delivering the engineering integration solutions for others to adopt.
- Undertake the development of all artefacts around delivering a standard global Transformation and Migration service that will enable the adoption of the Cloud Managed Service offering and architectural roadmap.
- Provide architectural governance to ensure we deliver services in-line with industry best practice
- Accountable for enabling delivery centres with the required solutions that will enable them to the deliver the Transformation Service
- Expert understanding of Multi-Cloud concepts, architectures, and capability; with extensive Multi-Cloud technical advisory and consultancy skills
- Create internal and external technical content, such as design documents, presentations, demos, and videos.
- Demonstrable success in delivering technical advice to engineers and architects
- Track record of implementing Cloud services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments
- Excellent client facing experience
- Experience of working for large IT services/IT outsourcing companies
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Manager - Infrstructure
Location: Lossiemouth, Moray
IT Service Desk Agent
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Service Desk Agent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Digital Analytics Implementation Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire