|Job Title:||Migration Consultant/Project manager/ customer migration|
|Duration:||6 months rollin|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Customer Migration Consultant
Contract - 6 months rolling
The Migration Consultant reports to the Senior Migration Manager and is a senior member of the team bringing a variety of skills and experience to the group. The role is an individual contributor, but they should be able to adopt a leadership role in the absence of the Senior Migration Manager. Confident and competent and building proposals in a range of disciplines by using a team of experts from around the business for example in terms of building a digital first customer comms plan or a design for a tariff rationalisation journey/strategy or a contact centre team to support migration activity. This individual should be a great communicator who is able to sell a vision to a variety of audiences from our contact centre partners based in India to a team of IT professionals.
The Migration Consultant will be supporting a transformation programme whereby we are moving the vast majority of our IT stack
This role will predominantly be responsible for elements of the customer migration.
Will be working across channels, gathering requirements, identifying what tech is required to migrate and then executing that strategy.
They will be working across various customer touchpoints to understand the potential issues when migrating the customer across and mitigating those.
There will be 4 migration phases and this person will be involved at each stage:
- Technical readiness
- Base readiness (customer ready)
- Testing & Piloting
- Big-bang (Lift and shift of customers)
Other responsibilities of the Migration Consultant include:
- Rapidly brings to life change in migration strategy for customers and channels
- Facilitates collaborative, engaging sessions to design migration experience and business readiness for migration, with experts from around the business
- Will utilise customer insight and best in class experience design ideally from previous experience of customer migration activity
- A strong understanding of the technical landscape of migration, supported by the ability to bring that to life from a customer and business perspective.
- Able to make trade-offs between best experience and most cost-effective experience to deliver great overall migration outcomes
- Good commercial understanding
- Output to Marketing, Customer Comms, L&D and Channel Operations
- Engaging and visionary individual who still has a good eye for detail
- Highly collaborative, is able to form quality relationship quickly
- Can operate in an ambiguous environment competently
The successful Migration Consultant
- Excellent influencing and verbal communication skills
- Sound commercial understanding
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to work in ambiguity
- A proud generalist who brings a mix of skills and experience to the role
- Useful previous experience includes- Comms design, Solutions design, Planning, Commercial management roles
- Experience of working in agile would be advantageous
To apply for the Migration Consultant please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Cork City, Cork
Service Desk Agent
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Service Desk Agent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Infrastructure Architect - Berkshire - Contract Role
Location: Berkshire, England
PMPF Project Manager