Reading (hybrid working available - 2-3 days from home)
6 month initial contract with extension
A leading name within the telecommunications industry are currently looking for a Migration Consultant to join their team.
Working as part of the transformation team, this role reports to the Senior Migration Manager and will be supporting the migration activities from a legacy to IT new stack.
You will be confident and competent at building proposals in a range of disciplines by using a team of experts from around the business, for example in terms of building a digital first customer comms plan or a design for a rationalisation journey/strategy or a contact centre team to support migration activity.
You will be a great communicator who is able to sell a vision to a variety of audiences from contact centre partners based abroad to a team of local IT professionals.
You will be working across channels and customer touchpoints, gathering requirements, identifying what technologies are required to ensure a smooth migration, mitigating any potential issues and then executing that strategy.
There will be 4 main migration phases and you will will be involved at each stage:
1. Technical readiness
2. Base readiness
3. Testing & Piloting
- Rapidly brings to life change in migration strategy, channels, and head office teams
- Facilitates collaborative, engaging sessions to design migration experience and business readiness for migration, with experts from around the business
- Will utilise customer insight and best in class experience design ideally from previous experience of customer migration activity
- A strong understanding of the technical landscape of migration, supported by the ability to bring that to life from a customer and business perspective.
- Able to make trade-offs between best experience and most cost-effective experience to deliver great overall migration outcomes
- Good commercial understanding
- Highly collaborative, is able to form quality relationships quickly
- Can operate in an ambiguous environment competently
- Excellent influencing and verbal communication skills
- Sound commercial understanding
- Excellent presentation skills
- Useful previous experience includes- Comms design, Solutions design, Planning, Commercial management roles
- Experience of working in agile would be advantageous
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.