Microsoft SQL BI Developer
Until: 24th December 2021
We are looking for a Microsoft Business Intelligence Developer to work with us on a key data migration activity. This activity requires us to produce a number or reports on an ongoing basis through a migration period as we move our customer base from one supplier to another. The accuracy of the reports and the data is critical throughout this period.
There may also be the opportunity to continue to develop any new reports required for ongoing BAU support as well as the supporting of our current BAU MI systems.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A strong T-SQL developer with recent practical experience in data warehouse design implemented with Kimball methodology using conformed dimensions.
- Extensive experience in development of ETL framework using SSIS to extract, transform and load the data into dimension and fact tables in a data warehouse.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server database programing.
- Experience with BI Stack covering integration services, analysis services and reporting services.
Essential Skills Required (Expert level, minimum 3+ years)
- SQL Server 2016 or above
- Database programming
- ETL design
- Data Warehouse design
- MSSQL SSIS
- MSSQL SSAS (multidimensional and tabular)
- MSSQL SSRS
- T-SQL, MDX
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Developer (SC Clearable/AWS/Automation/DevOps/Ansible)
DYNAMICS CRM ENGINEER(KINGSWAYSOFT-SSIS) - CONTRACT- REMOTE
Location: London, England
Service Desk Agent- Dublin (On-site)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Application Lead - Automation
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire