Microsoft Frontend Developer - Contract - (Hybrid working is possible)
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading IT Managed Services Provider requires a skilled Microsoft Frontend Developer on an ongoing contract basis.
- C#, .NET 6 and .NET Core 3.1
- Experience of upgrading legacy .NET Framework and earlier .NET Core applications.
- NUnit, FluentAssertions and Moq.
- NServisBus and Sonarcloud skills are desirable.
- GitHub for Source Control.
- Azure PaaS - App Services, Functions, API Management, App Insights etc.
- Azure Devops CI/CD pipelines.
Must be willing to be onsite in Coventry 2 days a week minimum
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Uma.Nidhi@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Hampshire, England
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Field Resource Controller
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
WAN First Line Team member
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Warehouse Operative - Recycling
Location: Warrington, Cheshire