|Job Title:||Microsoft Analyst - 0365 (3rd line technical support)|
|REF:||AT - 0365_1518623705|
|Contact Name:||Adam Thompson|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Microsoft Analyst O365/Cloud Solutions
Your primary responsibility will be to provide 3rd line technical support for Microsoft solutions for managed service customers. Predominantly focused on Office 365, you'll use your Microsoft technology expertise to diagnose and resolve issues escalated by the service desk team and also focus on O365 migration/upgrade & transitional services.
This is a permanent role working with leading provider of IT infrastructure, who are proud to be one of the top 5 Best Places to Work in the UK.
They are passionate about outstanding employee satisfaction and world-class customer service.
They know that in order to have happy customers, they need to have happy employees.
They hire positive and passionate people and keep them that way by offering endless opportunity for progression, development, training and ensuring they recognise and reward hard work.
As well as all of the above, the office is close to local amenities as well as having their own café and other luxuries such as recreation rooms and table-tennis.
This is an exciting opportunity for you if you are as passionate about customer service as you are technology. As a talented Microsoft Analyst you'll be a key part the company's ongoing success.
- Windows 2008 R2/2012/2016 (advanced features e.g. DFSR and AD)
- Experience supporting Office 365 (O365) including directory sync and ADFS
- Experience supporting Exchange 2010/2013/O365 Hybrid
- Ability to fault find Office suite products
- Windows Server Update Service (WSUS)
- Worked in a similar environment - Managed Services
- Microsoft MCSA or MCSE certified
- Azure (exposure or understanding)
- SQL application exposure
- Virtualisation skills (VMware or Hyper-V)
- Exposure to Monitoring Technologies
- ITIL v3 Foundation
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
First/Second Line Support Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Technical Services Engineer Expert
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire