|Job Title:||MFL Teacher|
|Salary:||£25000 - £43000 per annum|
|Start Date:||September 2020|
|Contact Name:||Kenny Fraser|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Project People are supporting a secondary school based on the North London / Hertfordshire borders. They are seeking to appoint an experienced MFL Teacher (Full-time French or German) from September 2020 on a permanent basis.
The department is strong and overseen by a highly experienced Head of Faculty, who is a highly experienced classroom practitioner. The department is staffed with enthusiastic, supportive and collaborative colleagues.
In Year 7, students get exposure to two languages and start to learn the fundamentals of both. This includes basic skills including personal greetings, numbers, and an introduction to conversations.
In Year 8, students select their language preference that they will continue to study. Throughout Key Stage 3, the students cover the core skills that are required for languages at GCSE. The department uses a range of resources to engage students, including Linguascope. In addition, the department runs a range of enrichment competitions.
At Key Stage 4, they actively promote and encourage students to study a language, with the numbers of students studying languages increasing year on year. Students will start Key Stage 4 in Year 10 and are undertaking the AQA specifications.
The school are seeking to appoint a practitioner who enjoys highly collaborative working in a friendly and positive environment, where they can share ideas and strive to maintain the highest educational standards in order to achieve outstanding outcomes students.
SALARY: MPS - UPS (London Fringe)
KEY CANDIDATE FEATURES:
- Outstanding practitioner, with the energy to inspire, motivate and challenge students
- First class training programme across the Trust
- Passion for learning and teaching MFL
- A positive, can do attitude with colleagues and students
- Believes in the right of every student to fulfil their potential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and is a real team player
KEY BENEFITS OF THE ROLE:
- The opportunity to be part of a popular, growing school, which has already generated significant local interest and excitement
- Brand new teaching facilities and a highly professional working environment
- Collaborative working environment
- A highly aspirant school, with students and staff equally committed to that agenda
- Outstanding career development opportunities
Deadline for CV profiles - Thursday 23rd January 2020
To discuss this role in more depth, please contact Kenny Fraser on 0203 948 9260 or email email@example.com
Project People is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.