MCC Engineer (Back Office)
Contract 6 months
Major UK Telco business has a fantastic opportunity for a Back Office MCC Engineer
Providing operational support across the network, focusing on supporting and delivering product platforms and services for both 3G and 4G services to ensure "Best Network" service quality performance.
In addition the core back office support function, opportunities exist to contribute ideas for improvement and optimisation, whilst influencing delivery streams to ensure operational requirements are "built in" not "bolted on".
To be considered must have experience includes;
- Technical experience of Mobile Circuit Core (MCC) solutions in either an Operational or Development Organisation.
- Broad technical appreciation of MCC technologies and their applications in a 3G / 4G mobile operator environment.
- An in-depth knowledge of Nokia/NSN DX Core Network equipment - Nokia ATCA/DX MSS, MGW, Nokia SDM (NT-HLR, HSS, MNP, EIR) & IMS Core CSCF, EPDG, SBC, MRF
- Strong troubleshooting skills using knowledge of protocols - ISUP, SIP, H248, Diameter etc.
- A good understanding of moves, changes, installations, relocations and strategic or business related projects is required.
- Understanding of product life cycles.
- HNC/HND/BSc/B Eng or Equivalent
- IMS / Linux / UNIX skills
- Understanding of 4G/LTE call flows and IMS architecture.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.