McAfee Integrator - Hampshire
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require a skilled McAfee Integrator to join their successful Practice on an ongoing contract basis.
- Design and implement the migration strategy for Legacy McAfee product suite to the latest offerings.
- Migration of McAfee VSE to ENS for both Windows and Linux Clients.
- Previous McAfee ePO Migration experience.
- Previous McAfee VSE to ENS Migration experience.
- McAfee ePO Policy and Task sharing.
- McAfee Security for Microsoft Exchange
- McAfee Rouge System Detection
- Experience composing technical documentation HLDs, LLDs, Work Instructions
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Uma.Nidhi@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.