|Job Title:||Marketing Strategist / Insights Analyst - Crypto / Blockchain|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
MARKETING STRATEGIST / INSIGHTS ANALYST - PERMANENT - BLOCKCHAIN/CRYPTO
- Insight generation
- Competitor analysis, market context international & local trends
- Influencer profiles, background, credibility checks
- SEO keyword taxonomies
- Combination of desktop, study groups, observational research
- Develop questionnaires, research briefs
- Analysis & recommendation
- Reviewing and evaluating data to turn into actionable recommendations and insights
- Ongoing evaluation and reporting of trends, consumer behaviours, technology
- Collating presentations and pitch documents
- Aggregating data and content from various contributors and collating to create cohesive narratives, and consistent styling, language and formatting. - Organisational skills - Relevant University degree or equivalent - Experience in marketing communications environment either agency or client side- A love for identifying opportunities and recognising and organising themes in data- Additional languages a bonus - Excellent attention to detail- Thrive on quick turnarounds and deadlines
- - High level of computer literacy
- - Existing relationships with or keen follower of online tech and crypto influencers
- - Either direct experience of working in technology marketing, with a preference for experience of working blockchain and crypto
- - Ability to take initiative and to work proactively
- Required skills:
- They will also work closely with the Community management team to leverage our active communities as a vital data source, and recommending ways to improve brand sentiment and deliver innovative community engagement tactics. A Strategist / Analyst's life mission will be to inform the marketing strategy, to help us achieve growth and engagement results, meet deadlines and hit targets out of the ballpark.
- Their insights will be fundamental to establishing a brand narrative and tactical and executional campaign planning, ensuring that our marketing deliverables are led by data driven thinking.
- Detailed Responsibilities The Marketing Strategist / Analyst will be responsible for collating data, turning data into observations, and from observations, creating actionable insights that can help drive pitch ideas, campaign planning, and brand strategy.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.