Marketing Operation Specialist
My client is a leading company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently recruiting for a paralegal to provide experienced and skilled in-house legal support to the various business areas.
- Leads the development, execution and measurement of the Marketing's department's annual and quarterly planning & holds team accountable for results.
- Continually monitors the efficiency of the Marketing function via Operations reporting metrics
- Acts as advisor to UK Marketing Director on marketing functional issues.
Operations and Business Management.
- Builds and drives a highly efficient marketing organization that is able to support a growing, globalized, multi-channel business.
- Owns and manages marketing processes, tools and technology to support marketing functions.
- Ensures senior management has sight of Clear process control reporting that incorporates marketing pillars of Plan, Application, Execution, Acceptance and Assessment.
- Develop and manage all Marketing Operation internal control processes (GDPR / Cyber Security / Privacy Policies etc.)
- Develops business processesandworkflowstomaximizeorganizational efficiency and effectiveness by
- Develops Marketing KPI's, standardized operational reports and dashboards to provide visibility into the business,
- Leads quarterly business reviews in partnership with the MD.
- Manages third party marketing technology, data augmentation and lead acquisition vendors, contractors, and external resources.
- Manages departmental budgeting, forecasting and operational activities as a delegate of the MD
- Ensures team members are well informed and kept abreast of critical topics.
- Evidence of a Clear process and sign evidence off for Brief acceptance, MMC and Procurement steps
- Internal control directives embedded in the business and embedding a risk escalation process and action planning to eliminate future exposure
- Act as the Marketing team Process Control for all GDPR process across all marketing activities ensuring, data flows are fully risk assessed, and all control measures implemented prior to campaigns going live.
- Highlighting continuous areas of improvements with in country marketing division to drive increased efficiency
- Ability to implement process improvement in a multi discipline environment
- Experience in working with marketing/brand communications in Go To Market and Process improvement mapping - along with developing training and roll out plans
- Excellent coordination, networking & communication skills internally & externally
- Ability to manage projects to time and on budget.
- Can lead, motivate and manage agencies to perform the best whilst obtaining work transparency and efficient
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders and dependencies with excellent communication and influence skill
- Strong team management skill with positive outlook and able to energize team to perform the best
- This is a fast paced environment where keeping an open mind and being flexible is critical to adapt to company culture. Able to manage the change with resourceful mindset.
- Chinese language skill would be an asset.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Property Acquisition Specialist
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Design Engineering Specialist - Mobile Telecoms
Site Design Specialist - 3G/4G/5G Site Design / Quality / Audit
Location: Berkshire, England
HSQE Management Systems Lead