|Job Title:||Marketing Manager - Telecoms|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
3 month rolling contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join their busy consumer marketing team.
You will be responsible for a variety of duties focusing on marketing their devices.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of Marketing, PR and retail business functionalities
- Management of 3rd party agencies including; PR agency, paid media, social, retail services
- Business plan and budget owner for all retail and marketing functionalities.
- Project management
- Team management
- Strategic planning and execution of marketing plan
You must have:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience of sales and marketing in handset or consumer industry.
- Professional knowledge in Handset industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft office and presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change.
- The flexibility to work additional/out of hours as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role and meet the business needs.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.