|Job Title:||Marketing Graphic Designer|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Job title: Marketing Graphic Designer
What you will do:
- Create and produce digital graphic visuals, including but not limited to: key art visuals, layouts, batches of visual assets and rich media.
- Create content for mobile media platforms (in-app graphics, icons, banners, adaptations to many sizes).
- Design promotional materials for digital media channels, including programmatic adverts and edit content (pictures, videos, banners).
- Create promotional materials for traditional / offline media and events (print ads, posters, brochures, exhibition booth branding etc.).
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure that the visual identity is in line with brand guidelines.
- Preferably count with great skills in layouts and adaptation of images into different formats and sizes in short periods of time.
- Excellent Photoshop/Illustrator skills using multiple artboards on a single file.
The ideal candidate
- Minimum of 3 years working as a Graphic Designer.
- Extensive and demonstrable experience with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe XD and video editing tools, for example: After Effects, Premier and others.
- Solid understanding of digital trends and trials on new media.
- Print, email and online advertising design experience.
- Excellent understanding for branding, typography, layouts and UI/UX.
- Exceptional conceptual and creative abilities.
- A collaborative, driven and "can do" attitude.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and in an autonomous or team environment.
- Online portfolio is required and must be included with application.
- A passionate and creative hands-on team player.
- Proactive, committed and able to work independently.
- Able to bring new ideas and innovations to the team.
- Experienced in co-operation with different stakeholders in an international environment.
- Ability to animate videos.
How to apply
Please send your CV and an online portfolio to Jianghui.firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.