|Job Title:||Marketing Director - Public Sector|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Marketing Director - 3 month initial contract - Home Working (applicants must live in the UK) - Public Sector
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can make a real impact to a small internal marketing team
- Content Marketing - Developing content marketing strategies (Creation of new content, planning, execution, and repurposing). Content writing. Measuring the success of content with setting of KPIs
- Email - Install best practices for list management and deliverability. Analyse data & metrics for individual email campaigns. Provide recommendations for new & existing campaigns including triggers, and automation. Design & build creative, messaging, and content for campaigns using email and automated marketing. Create A/B tests for campaign optimisation on many devices and platforms. Analyse list health & segmentation strategy. Measure results. Optimise lead nurturing workflows. Develop reports.
- Social Media - Coordinate with agency on social calendar, results, and copy. Day to day management of social media element with agency
- Website stats - Analysis and reporting of website. Pull out trends and make recommendations
- Content syndication - Publishing online content on a third-party platform.
- Copy writing - Experience in writing digital ads and web content
- Proficient in HubSpot ECRM
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy when dealing with complicated information.
- Experience in email, social and content marketing)
- Capable of managing multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective communicator able to work with a diverse group of internal stakeholders
- A KPI focused mindset. Excellent analytical skills
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Web Trends)
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.