|Job Title:||Marketing Campaign Specialist|
|Location:||Kensington and Chelsea, London|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Amakoh|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Marketing Operations Assistant
Based in Paddington, London
Looking for a Marketing Ops Assistant to join a major technology brand in West London, on a contract basis to support their Mobile Services team in UK and across Europe.
You will ideally have previous experience with mobile services, and supporting the Business Operations Manager, you will be required to focus on user acquisition, retention and data operation.
Your main duties will be to perform business operation duties to help drive user growth. This will include:
- Relationship building with local service providers and top industry partners to gather high quality content and services
- Work closely with partners
- Spot business opportunities using data and insights
Key Experience needed
- Good understanding of Mobile user consumption trends, needs, and expectations
- Familiar with EU mobile market, and local developer companies, services, and products
- Experience with Data Analytics, excellent analytical skills will be a plus.
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fluid, demanding and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mandarin Speaking, and fluent in English
If you would like to be considered please apply or send your cv to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Marketing Lead - CVM
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Tower Infrastructure/Energy Specialist - Field, Power, Telecoms
Head of Communications & Marketing- NEM Group
Tower Infrastructure/Energy Manager - Power, Telecoms, Field
Location: South East England, England