|Job Title:||Marketing Campaign Manager - Content, B2B|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
We're looking for an experienced and dynamic Marketing Campaign Manager with B2B experience to work for a well known, high profile global company who is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers.
This is a fully remote role and is an initial 6 month contract.
What the role will be doing:
- Support the Global Campaign Marketing Director within an agile campaign marketing squad, responsible for executing global strategic content and campaigns that build our brand and thought leadership across mature and developing markets.
- Create long and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines, and allocating resources for strategic content and campaigns driven out of the global marketing function.
- Manage content and campaign stakeholders, including creative agencies, content owners and paid media teams.
- Identify and manage potential risks and liabilities of content and campaigns.
- Assist in the definition of campaign scope and goals, and measurements.
- Provide well thought out guidance when presented with options for how to progress campaigns
- Serve as a point of contact across the organization to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Perform quality control on campaigns throughout lifecycle to maintain the standards expected
What experience is needed:
- Extensive experience in global B2B organization, preferably within technology, services, software, mobile industry. Experience with channel partners/resellers, service providers/carriers a plus
- Experience working with Content Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Understanding of the PMI framework and methodologies, ideally agile/scrum
- Strategic thinking, understanding business complexities and develops simple and effective ways to support business goals
- Proven leadership and problem-solving skills
- Cost and risk management skills
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.