Marketing Campaign Executive. Oxfordshire. Permanent Opportunity.
Luxury travel company seeks a Marketing Campaign Executive to join the team in a newly created role. You will be responsible for campaign management- design, build, send and analyse campaigns. You will understand data using insight to form and improve campaigns and you will illustrate a combination of data led and creative blend.
- Full end to end campaign execution.
- Researching core markets and developing insights.
- Working with management to develop data briefs for campaigns.
- Build and send email campaigns ensuring that campaigns adhere to policy, ensuring email delivery is maximised.
- Staying current with best practice.
The successful candidate will display at least 3 years direct marketing experience, worked in fast paced environments, ability to analyse data and develop insights, solid copywriting skills, meticulous attention to detail, extensive experience of using Campaign Management tools, with emphasis on email marketing. Working knowledge of Microsoft word, outlook, Powerpoint, excel (for reporting), Photoshop and other programmes within Adobe Suite.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.