Marketing Campaign Executive - Email / Integrated Campaigns - Oxfordshire
Permanent - Oxfordshire
Great company in Oxfordshire are seeking an experienced Marketing Campaign Executive
You will be responsible for the UK direct marketing which includes:
- Full end to end campaign execution including planning, targeting, setup, testing, sending, reporting and optimisation across multiple channels including email, print, internal systems and SMS.
- Researching core markets to develop insights and messaging that is tailored to target segment.
- Working with the Head of Marketing and Communications Manager to develop data briefs for campaigns.
- Creating segmentations and mailing groups using a Campaign Management system.
- Devising and executing testing schedule for campaigns in order to constantly maximise performance
- Monitoring campaign performance
- working with agencies
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role:
- Ability to analyse data and develop insights.
- Solid copywriting skills.
- Extensive experience of using Campaign Management tools, with a strong emphasis on email marketing.
- Adept at data manipulation, extraction and analysis.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint - with particular knowledge of using Excel for reporting.
- Experience of using Photoshop and other programmes within the Adobe Suite.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.