We are partnering with a luxury travel company who are currently seeking a Marketing Analyst to join their vibrant and busy team in West London. Their offices are situated close to Shepherd's Bush and White City stations.
As part of the Marketing Intelligence team within the Performance Marketing team you will be a highly driven, results focused marketer with a strong attention to detail and understanding of marketing practices.
UK Market Performance Analysis
- Work with channel owners, marketing managers and the UK Head of Marketing to delivery actionable insight and performance analysis of all UK marketing activities.
- Drive measurement and analysis to maximise marketeers understanding of their activities and deliver optimisations that improve marketing efficiency.
UK Market Reporting
- Deliver regular reporting on the UK market in agreed & consistent formats to give channel owners, marketing managers and the UK Head of Marketing regular visibility of performance.
Audience Data Selection
- Work with the CRM team to deliver audience data selections as and when needed, using analytical practices to select the best possible audience for each activity.
Self-service analysis delivery
- Working with the Marketing Intelligence Lead's self service strategy deliver data visualisation and dashboarding to maximise self-service across our department.
- Actively champion self-service through data interpretation best practice and training of the wider team on tools such as Google Analytics.
- Support the delivery of agreed performance initiatives that focus on driving growth and improving marketing efficiency.
- Work with stakeholders and team members to drive focus and adoption.
Global Ways of Working
- Define and implement ways of working that ensure market deliverables are met and engagement across teams is high.
- Work with local markets to understand key focuses and stakeholders and team members to drive focus and adoption.
- Proven demonstrable experience required in:
- A marketing or digital background
- Excellent mathematical & numerical skills
- Demonstrable skills working with large data sets & databases
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Data Visualisation e.g. Tableau, Data Studio
- Demonstrable experience (execution or analysis) of paid media, Email/CRM and SEO
if you feel that you possess the required skills listed above, please apply for the position now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.