|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking Supply Chain Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cai|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Supply Chain Specialist - Contract - Reading, Berkshire
Our client, based in Reading, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the world. They are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join their existing team on an ongoing contract basis, who will be responsible for coordinating with different accounts during supply, guiding account's requirements, designing supply solution, and implementing supply solutions.
- Understand EU customs basic regulation and can support Ireland country to monitor the customs clearance business
- Deal with the customs declaration document and need to verify them
- Work with Finance team to process the customs clearance fee and VAT to the customs clearance agent
- Work with EU customs clearance manager to analyse the impact of relevant policies on businesses and set up the regulations according;
- Support to answer the import and export questions asked by all the colleagues
- Previous experience in supply chain and customs clearance domain will be preferred
- Good ability for communication and coordination. Excellent interpersonal understanding.
- Know the customs clearance module or the customs clearance of the local field
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Hold a valid UK driving license
- Preference would be for import and export business handling experience
If you are interested in applying, please call Jack Cai on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to Jack.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.