Mandarin speaking sale coordinator
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Planning and organising customer activities & hospitality
- Supporting and organising key conferences, forums and exhibitions
- Supporting sales analysis including sales order management and sales booking
- Fluent in Chinese and English language with excellent speaking, reading and writing skills
- Experience in organising and planning events and activities, especially hospitality events
- Good project management and coordination skills; effective communicator with high organisational skills and experience with MS office, excel, PPT, word packages
- Business and commercial knowledge will be advantageous
- Experience as event organiser / sales support / sales coordinator within the telecommunication industry is preferred
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.