Mandarin speaking receptionist and Admin assistant
My client is leading telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently looking for Key Account Team Assistant to work out of their new fantastic and new office in London
- Answering all incoming calls in a polite, courteous manner, passing onto relevant department / person as required.
- Working with the building's Receptionists and Security staff - notifying them of expected visitors and issuing the relevant passes to allow access.
- Meet and greet all visitors and suppliers to site, notifying their host as a priority and in some cases escorting them throughout their visit.
- Ensure all WINPAK information for Paddington staff is up-to-date, issuing cards to new starters and cancelling passes when completed. Updating Reading passes who are allowed access.
- Reservation of meeting rooms through the automated system, notifying catering company of refreshments / lunches requirements when needed.
- Assisting directors, employees and administrative with any administrative and office management duties.
- Co-ordinating with landlord, contractors / sub-contractors for any maintenance &facility management issues.
- Monitoring stationery supplies and ordering as and when necessary (working within monthly budgets).
- Working with Mailroom and Administrative staff of the building, collecting all parcels and mail as notified, opening post and distributing to relevant departments.
- Assisting with any events or meetings from admin aspects when there is need.
- EHS: playing the role as Health & Safety Officer, Fire Marshal, and First Aider of the office.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.