|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator|
|Location:||City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
My client is a leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are current looking for a junior Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator to join their fast paced and rapidly expanding office in Manchester. This role would suit an entry level candidate or graduate to begin a career with a global company, who offer excellent career progression opportunities along with an attractive daily rate.
- Juggle a heavy work load, manage a number of critical tasks at the same time
- Communication skills to be able to liaise with all levels of personnel up to Senior Management.
- Keeping using IT software to keep accurate and detailed Workflow Trackers and Reports, and managing finances for various projects
- Liaise with subcontractors to obtain daily update with project progress
- Prepare project daily and weekly report based on provided report templates
- Maintain project log and documentation tracker
- Support internal and external project reviews
- Store and manage all site documentation
The Successful Candidate:
- Mandarin speaking mandatory with good oral and written English
- Right to work Eligibility in the UK. Passport and Visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook mail, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Mail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with a wide variety of people
If you are interested in applying, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Telco Solution Architect - Permanent Role - Dublin
Location: Swords, Dublin
Customer Solutions Architect (Network)
Location: Republic of Ireland
CVM Channel Lead - Mobile Telecoms - Marketing
Location: Berkshire, England
Developer Program Manager
Location: London, England
Senior Delivery Manager - Telecoms, Mobile, Towers, Energy
Location: South East England, England