|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cai|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Duration: ongoing temp role, 3 months rolling
Our client, who is a leading Telecommunication company, is currently seeking a Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator to join their existing team with opportunity to grow in this challenging position. With the state of the art facilities, multicultural working environment and other benefits, this is an opportunity that you don't want to miss out.
- Communication skills to be able to liaise with all levels of personnel up to Senior Management.
- Keeping using IT software to keep accurate and detailed Workflow Trackers and Reports, and managing finances for various projects
- Understand project plan and project organization
- Liaise with subcontractors to obtain daily update with project progress
- Prepare project daily and weekly report based on provided report templates
- Maintain project log and documentation tracker
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Mandarin speaking mandatory with good oral and written English
- Right to work Eligibility in the UK. Passport and Visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
- IT/Science/Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook mail, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Mail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with a wide variety of people
- Professional and positive approach
If you are interested in applying, please call Jack on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to Jack.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Co-Ordination Manager - Deployment
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Security Cleared* Developer (Kubernetes/MicroServices/Docker)
Senior Oracle Apex Developer/Technical Consultant
Senior Quality Assurance Manager (Full-time or Part-time)
Location: Berkshire, England
Business Development Lead - Security Cleared - Perm - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England