Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Responsible for data collection, analysis and reporting across departments.
- Ensuring project and business sponsors are aware of processes and associated deadlines and accountability.
- Support internal project teams and external suppliers to issue PR (Purchase Requisitions) and PO's (Purchase Orders).
- Managing timelines, issues and dependencies and tracking action items and other project related materials.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent analytical skills and a structured approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong oral and written communication in English.
- Excellent Multitasking and prioritizing skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Degree educated high desirable
- Fluent Mandarin and English
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.