Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Green Park, Reading
* Juggle a heavy work load, manage a number of critical tasks at the same time
* communication skills to be able to liaise with all levels of personnel up to Senior Management.
* keeping using IT software to keep accurate and detailed Work-flow Trackers and Reports, and managing finances for various projects
* Understand project plan and project organisation
* Liaise with subcontractors to obtain daily update with project progress
* Prepare project daily and weekly report based on provided report templates
* Liaise with logistic department to understand materials delivery status
* Maintain project log and documentation tracker
* Support internal and external project reviews
* Store and manage all site documentation
* To help fulfil other tasks that required by the organisation.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Right to work Eligibility in the UK. Passport and Visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
- Mandarin speaking mandatory with good oral and written English
- Degree educated
- PC literate, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook mail, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Mail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with a wide variety of people
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills essential
- Good data processing experience preferred
- Professional and positive approach
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.