|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking Project Co-Ordinator/Assistant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cai|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator/Assistant
- Salary from £70.00 per day / £18,200 p.a.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays (Pre-Rata)
- Based in Manchester
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Responsible for data collection, analysis and reporting across departments.
- Ensuring project and business sponsors are aware of processes and associated deadlines and accountability.
- Support internal project teams and external suppliers to issue PR (Purchase Requisitions) and PO's (Purchase Orders).
- Managing time-lines, issues and dependencies and tracking action items and other project related materials.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent analytically skills and a structured approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong oral and written communication in English.
- Excellent Multitasking and prioritising skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Excel.
- Fluent Mandarin and English
- Degree educated highly desirable
Successful candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Passports and visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Order Fulfilment Specialist - Mandarin Speaking
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Location: South London, London
Senior Project Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong
Salary: competitive market rate