|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking - Project Assistant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Darlington|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Mandarin Speaking - Project Assistant
A brilliant opportunity for a Mandarin speaker to join a leading telecommunications company as a Project Assistants.
You will supporting various Projects in a specified department as well as ad hoc duties specified by the Line Manager. Ideally you will have some IT experience.
If you have had previous experience in an admin role or have just graduated then please get in touch!
- Must be fluent in Mandarin (reading, speaking & writing)
- Good skill on Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage programmes
- Good capability and willing for new knowledge
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Initiative, flexibility, consideration
- Objective oriented
- Must be eligible to work in the UK. If you have a visa then this needs to have at least 1 year left on it
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.