|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking Procurement Assistant|
|Salary:||£22000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Job Title: Mandarin Speaking Procurement Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Assistant to join a leading technology company which is a leader in developing advanced optoelectronic devices for the next generation of communications networks and a proven track record of innovation over many years.
What you will do
- Assist the procurement manager to sort out supplier information.
- Prioritising and taking action on incoming purchase requests; Liaising with internal stakeholders to review and clarify requirements.
- Inputting data onto systems to raise purchase ordering.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of goods or services purchased from suppliers by tracking order and confirm lead times, delivery dates and costs.
- Resolving any scheduling difficulties, taking preventative action to avoid re-occurrence.
- Liaison with finance department in identifying/resolving invoice discrepancies and system disputes.
- Archive the recorded documents.
- Deal with production delivery and sample delivery to HQ and affiliated company in oversea.
- Upload the timesheet for all permanent employees.
- Offer other day to day administration support.
The ideal candidate
- Experience user in relevant office software and Information Management System. With ability to maintain the data in purchase ledger.
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy.
- Good capability levels in analysis and interpretation of data, being able to draw qualitative conclusions.
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to challenge business processes / information, where appropriate.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders to ensure the right outcomes for both the organization and internal/external stakeholders.
- Able to interact at all levels within the company.
- Supports company Health, Safety & Environmental policies within the company.
- Professional approach internally and externally at all times.
- Fluency in both English and Chinese (written and spoken).
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Good team spirit, open to a diverse workforce and a Chinese business culture.
- Hands-on and can-do attitude.
How to apply
Please send your CV to Jianghui.firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate must by the start of the employment have permission to work in the UK.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - Personal Assistant
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Mandarin Speaking Supply Chain Fulfillment Specialist
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - HR Business Partner
Location: City of London, London
Senior Commercial Counsel
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: £77000 - £92000 per annum + Benefits