Procurement team in Ipswich/UK
-Experience user in relevant office software and Information Management System. with ability to maintain the data in purchase ledger
-Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
-Good capability levels in analysis and interpretation of data, being able to draw qualitative conclusions
-Strong communication skills with the confidence to challenge business processes / information, where appropriate
-Effectively communicate with stakeholders to ensure the right outcomes for both the organisation and internal/external stakeholders
- Assist the procurement manager to sort out supplier information
- Prioritising and taking action on incoming purchase requests; Liaising with internal stakeholders to review and clarify requirements
- Inputting data onto systems to raise purchase ordering
- Ensuring the timely delivery of goods or services purchased from suppliers by tracking order and confirm lead times, delivery dates and costs.
- Resolving any scheduling difficulties, taking preventative action to avoid re-occurrence
- Liaison with finance department in identifying/resolving invoice discrepancies and system disputes.
- Archive the recorded documents.
- Deal with production delivery and sample delivery to HQ and affiliated company in China.
- Upload the timesheet for all permanent employees
- Offer other day to day administration support
As potential applicant, you should match the following profile:
- Fluency in both English and Chinese (written and spoken),
- Supports company Health, Safety & Environmental policies within the company
- Professional approach internally and externally at all times
- Able to interact at all levels within the company
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good team spirit, open to a diverse workforce and a Chinese business culture
- Hands-on and can-do attitude
- Well-organized and structured working style
If you are enthusiastic to shape the European Research Center, with a very high, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment. Driving future technologies with focus on customer satisfaction is one of our missions.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.