|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking Order Fulfilment Assistant|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Mandarin Speaking Order Fulfilment Assistant
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Prioritizing and taking action on incoming purchase requests; Liaising with internal stakeholders to review and clarify requirements
- Inputting data onto systems to raise purchase ordering in a timely and proper way.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of goods or services purchased from suppliers by tracking order regularly.
- Resolving any scheduling difficulties, taking preventative action to avoid re-occurrence
- Deal with production delivery and sample delivery to HQ and affiliated company in China.
- Cooperate with Fab material management team to manage the material stock and order status.
In addition, there may be a requirement to:
- Work with export control engineer to record all delivery information from clean room
- Report order status regularly especially for important Capex
- Experience user in relevant office software and Information Management System, with ability to maintain the data in different ledger
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
- Good capability levels in analysis and interpretation of data, being able to draw qualitative conclusions.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders to ensure the right outcomes for both the organization and internal/external stakeholders
- Post-graduate qualification in finance area
- Supportive of Huawei's company culture and ethos
- Able to work calm under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to ensure prioritization of workload dovetails with the needs of the business
- Positive approach to teamwork and actively seeks to share information and ideas with colleagues
- Strong approach to persuasion and negotiation
- Personality to fit in with staff from all backgrounds, cultures and varying levels of the business
- Fluency in English written and spoken(Fluency in Chinese will be better but not mandatory),
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Well-organized and structured working style
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin Speaking Administrator
Location: London, England
Mandarin Speaking Junior Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Mandarin Speaking Solution Sales Specialist
Location: Reading, Berkshire
RNO Engineer / Optimization Engineer
Location: Germany, Germany
Salary: Competitive Day Rate
Change and Release Manager
Location: Solihull, West Midlands