|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking Order Fulfillment Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cai|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Order Fulfilment Specialist
Work Location: Ipswich / UK
This role is part of the Order Fulfilment team in management of purchasing orders and delivering production to efficiently meet the business requirement.
The role requires the post-holder to cooperate with the clean room as well as lab areas, receiving and clarifying procurement requirement from business side, and managing the order status regularly.
- Prioritizing and taking action on incoming purchase requests; Liaising with internal stakeholders to review and clarify requirements
- Inputting data onto systems to raise purchase ordering in a timely and proper way.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of goods or services purchased from suppliers by tracking order regularly.
- Cooperate with finance team and receive orders in time to avoid overdue invoices.
- Resolving any scheduling difficulties, taking preventative action to avoid re-occurrence
- Deal with production delivery and sample delivery to HQ and affiliated company in China.
- Cooperate with Fab material management team to manage the material stock and order status.
In addition, there may be a requirement to:
- Work with export control engineer to record all delivery information from clean room
- Report order status regularly especially for important Capex
- Minimum of 3-years purchasing and order delivery experience in Telecom/ICT industry which company over 100 staff.
- Experience user in relevant office software and Information Management System, with ability to maintain the data in different ledger
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
- Good capability levels in analysis and interpretation of data, being able to draw qualitative conclusions.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders to ensure the right outcomes for both the organization and internal/external stakeholders
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin written and spoken
- Able to work calm under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Degree in relevant subject.
- Above undergraduate, preferably in Physics, Electronic Engineering, optoelectronics subjects.
- Personal Attributes
- Supportive of Our Client's company culture and ethos
- Ability to ensure prioritization of workload dovetails with the needs of the business
- Positive approach to teamwork and actively seeks to share information and ideas with colleagues
- Strong approach to persuasion and negotiation
- Personality to fit in with staff from all backgrounds, cultures and varying levels of the business
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Well-organized and structured working style
Candidates must be eligible to, and hold all relevant finalised paperwork, to live and work in the UK. Copies of Passports and Visas will be requested.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Competitive Salary
L&D E-Learning Specialist
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Insight Specialist (Contract, 6 Months, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Talent Acquisition Specialist (On-site) - Berkshire - Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
Azure Network Specialist - Azure - Network - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire