|Job Title:||Mandarin speaking operation analyst assistant|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Mandarin speaking operation analyst assistant
My client is leading telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently looking for Mandarin Speaking Operation Analyst Assistant to work out of their new fantastic and new office in London
- Communicate and cooperate the daily spare parts operation with HQ spare parts operation team.
- Responsible for daily operation KPI report to internal and external customers.
- Responsible for analysing internal & external Customer Request.
- Monitor daily abnormal activities and timely escalation.
- Analyse the root cause of abnormal issue and clear the escalation route.
- According on customer request make Process design, testing and implementation.
- Coordinate all daily meetings, maintain and following all meeting action items .
- Provides innovation ideas for European Spare Parts Operation.
- Maintain good relationship with other groups by apply different strategy and comprehend each team's unique requirement and possibly output.
- At least 2 years related working experience.
- Experience in data analysis and project management.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Mandarin.
- Excellent Business intelligence skills.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills.
- Able to listen and follow supervisor's instructions.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ambitious and driven.
- Strives to exceed customer expectations.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.