|Job Title:||Mandarin speaking Marketing Assistant|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Mandarin Speaking Marketing Assistant
My client is a leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are current looking for an Open Channel Finance Assistant to work out of their new fantastic and new office in London
- Assisting in preparing reports and data collection for analysis.
- Assist to develop quarterly/yearly marketing campaign/event and partner marketing project.
- Execute marketing project and support to manage the progress.
- Assist to analysis ROI of media channel, coordinate and integrate the ATL&BTL resources to plan the performance marketing activities.
- Act as an interface and work closely with other business functions, for day to day operations.
- Ensures effective meeting strategy in place to ensure information dissemination.
- Take charge of the general work in team, includes project weekly report, project meeting organization, paperwork etc.
- Maintain project records and ensure that all regulatory documents are correct, processed and approved.
- Ensures senior management has sight of Clear process control reporting that incorporates marketing pillars of Plan, Application, Execution, Acceptance and Assessment.
- 0 - 2 years of experience in project management is preferred.
- Experience in B2B marketing, especially within the technology section would be an advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skill and solution-oriented. Motivated self-starter with good time management skills.
If you are interested in applying, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Marketing Lead - CVM
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Head of Communications & Marketing- NEM Group
Tower Infrastructure/Energy Specialist - Field, Power, Telecoms
Tower Infrastructure/Energy Manager - Power, Telecoms, Field
Location: South East England, England