Mandarin Speaking Marketing Assistant
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in Reading, Berkshire, UK
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Located in modern eco-friendly offices with free car-parking, on-site canteen with European and Chinese food and conveniently located opposite a gym!
- Working with our client marketing team to manage:
- Day to day tasks
- Marketing System Processes
- Participating in brainstorms where applicable
- Ad hoc interaction and management of external supplier outputs
- Ad hoc creation of images, charts and info-graphics that more effectively communicate key messages and which can be incorporated into presentations.
- Ad hoc marketing supporting tasks
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Prezi or Keynote
- Fluent Mandarin and English
- Good understanding of social media channels
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously
- Commitment to responsiveness, high quality work, confidentiality and customer service
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Manage time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Having hands-on experience of designing templates and layouts, as well as being able to follow strict brand guidelines.
- Multimedia design experience (work experience / Internship)
Successful candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Passports and visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.