|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking, Mandarin Speaking, Front Desk Receptionist|
|Salary:||£89 - £90 per day + 28 days paid holiday annually|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Job Title: Mandarin Speaking, Front Desk Receptionist
Location: London Paddington
- Answering all incoming calls in a polite, courteous manner, passing onto relevant department / person as required.
- Working with the building's Receptionists and Security staff - notifying them of expected visitors and issuing the relevant passes to allow access.
- Meet and greet all visitors and suppliers to site, notifying their host as a priority and in some cases escorting them throughout their visit.
- Ensure all WINPAK information for Paddington staff is up-to-date, issuing cards to new starters and cancelling passes when completed. Updating Reading passes who are allowed access.
- Reservation of meeting rooms through the automated system, notifying catering company of refreshments / lunches requirements when needed.
- Assisting directors, employees and administrative with any administrative and office management duties.
- Lunch ordering and management for new Paddington office if there is need
- Co-ordinating with landlord, contractors / sub-contractors for any maintenance &facility management issues.
- Monitoring stationery supplies and ordering as and when necessary (working within monthly budgets).
- Working with Mailroom and Administrative staff of the building, collecting all parcels and mail as notified, opening post and distributing to relevant departments.
- Organising couriers / taxis, hotel rooms etc., when there is need.
- Assisting with any events or meetings from admin aspects when there is need.
- EHS: playing the role as Health & Safety Officer, Fire Marshal, and First Aider of the office.
- Both English and Mandarin speaking is required.
- Reliable, punctual with excellent time keeping skills.
- Excellent communication skills with polite and professional telephone manner.
- Good organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Mature, credible, and confident in dealing with managers and Directors.
- Friendly and personable disposition, approachable when dealing with queries from staff.
- Confident working on your own initiative and prioritizing your workload.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Out-going with a pro-active/ can do and sociable attitude.
Essential: Mandarin (Requires a good reading, writing and speaking level)
How to apply:
Please send your CV to Jianghui.firstname.lastname@example.org
You should have the right to live and work in the UK.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin Speaking Supply Chain Fulfillment Specialist
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - Personal Assistant
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - HR Business Partner
Location: City of London, London