|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking, Mandarin Speaking, Front Desk Receptionist|
|Salary:||£89 - £90 per day + 28 days paid holiday annually|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Job Title: Mandarin Speaking, Front Desk Receptionist
Location: London Paddington
- Answering all incoming calls in a polite, courteous manner, passing onto relevant department / person as required.
- Working with the building's Receptionists and Security staff - notifying them of expected visitors and issuing the relevant passes to allow access.
- Meet and greet all visitors and suppliers to site, notifying their host as a priority and in some cases escorting them throughout their visit.
- Ensure all WINPAK information for Paddington staff is up-to-date, issuing cards to new starters and cancelling passes when completed. Updating Reading passes who are allowed access.
- Reservation of meeting rooms through the automated system, notifying catering company of refreshments / lunches requirements when needed.
- Assisting directors, employees and administrative with any administrative and office management duties.
- Lunch ordering and management for new Paddington office if there is need
- Co-ordinating with landlord, contractors / sub-contractors for any maintenance &facility management issues.
- Monitoring stationery supplies and ordering as and when necessary (working within monthly budgets).
- Working with Mailroom and Administrative staff of the building, collecting all parcels and mail as notified, opening post and distributing to relevant departments.
- Organising couriers / taxis, hotel rooms etc., when there is need.
- Assisting with any events or meetings from admin aspects when there is need.
- EHS: playing the role as Health & Safety Officer, Fire Marshal, and First Aider of the office.
- Both English and Mandarin speaking is required.
- Reliable, punctual with excellent time keeping skills.
- Excellent communication skills with polite and professional telephone manner.
- Good organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Mature, credible, and confident in dealing with managers and Directors.
- Friendly and personable disposition, approachable when dealing with queries from staff.
- Confident working on your own initiative and prioritizing your workload.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Out-going with a pro-active/ can do and sociable attitude.
Essential: Mandarin (Requires a good reading, writing and speaking level)
How to apply:
Please send your CV to Jianghui.firstname.lastname@example.org
You should have the right to live and work in the UK.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.