|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking IT Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cai|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Mandarin Speaking IT Support Engineer
Our client, based in the Cambridge, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the world. They are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their existing team, who will be responsible for Helpdesk, office IT support and network, to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability.
- Helpdesk support (Windows/Linux laptop/desktop hardware, Enterprise standard software, email, Account and Privilege, Wired/Wireless network etc)
- Office IT equipment technical support (Printer, Conference phone, Projector, Conference room IT equipment etc)
- Network and server system maintenance and troubleshooting.
- IT infrastructure maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Implement IT standard/policy in responsible offices.
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Passion for delivery outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication ability, team player
- Diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
If you are interested in applying, please call Jack on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to Jack.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
1st Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands, W. Midlands, England
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
2nd Line Deskside/Desktop Support Engineer (Windows 10 & O365)
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, E. of England, England
First Line Support (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire, S. E. England, England
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire, S. E. England, England