|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking IT Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cai|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Mandarin Speaking IT Support Engineer
Our client, based in the Cambridge, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the world. They are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their existing team, who will be responsible for Helpdesk, office IT support and network, to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability.
- Helpdesk support (Windows/Linux laptop/desktop hardware, Enterprise standard software, email, Account and Privilege, Wired/Wireless network etc)
- Office IT equipment technical support (Printer, Conference phone, Projector, Conference room IT equipment etc)
- Network and server system maintenance and troubleshooting.
- IT infrastructure maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Implement IT standard/policy in responsible offices.
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Passion for delivery outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication ability, team player
- Diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
If you are interested in applying, please call Jack on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to Jack.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin Speaking Executive Assistant (EA to CMO) - Start ASAP
Location: West London, London
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Network Support Engineer - Migration Network Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Desktop Support / Wintel / Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: Daily Rate
Jira Support Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Procurement Consultant - IT - Dublin - Permanent
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: €45000 - €48000 per annum + Exceptional Bonus' and Benefits