Mandarin Speaking Marketing Assistant
My client is a leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are current looking for an Mandarin Speaking HR generalist to work out of their new fantastic and new office in London
- Administering the timely and accurate processing of all key HR processes that cover the full employee life cycle, such as onboarding, leavers process, updating the HR system and employee files, contracts and offer letters, salary increase and bonus letters, etc.
- Responsible for the new joiner process, including organising IT set up, background checks, induction plans and relevant documentation
- Dealing with all correspondence in respect of leavers; including booking exit interviews and issuing leaver letters
- Work closely with the HR team to manage the recruitment and selection process; extensive diary management, interviewing candidates (for junior and admin roles), obtaining candidate feedback, executing and managing candidate assessments/case studies, keeping the recruitment system up to date
- Aiding the HR team in providing counsel, assistance, and support to employees at all levels.
- Tracking probationary periods and issuing confirmation/extension letters as necessary
- Liaising with Legal and Compliance departments regarding certifications for the relevant staff
- Assisting with the annual review and implementation of all benefit schemes
- Assist with employee communications regarding benefits and new joiners
- Responsibility for ensuring the HR system is up to date and accurate
- Assisting in ensuring that appraisals are organised for all staff, objectives are set and any training needs identified
- Providing support and ideas to the HR team for larger projects and initiatives
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Proactive with an ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Be able to deal with internal and external clients in a professional and confidential manner
- Personal credibility and ability to build relationships at all levels
- 2+ years of experience in HR Administration, or similar
If you are interested in applying, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.